So there's not been much progress so far in my Christmas makings. Last week I didn't even do an update as I had done nothing! I have done a little bit since then though but nothing inspiring I'm sure. I'm enjoying seeing all of your great Christmas things. It's definitely encouraging me to get a move on.
Today I bought fabric and interfacing for my bike baskets... hopefully I'll have cut them out by next week!
I've made and printed gift labels (some personalised, some generic).
I'm working on a booklet to accompany these play cloths (dyed muslin) for my 3 year old niece. It will have photos of my boys using theirs so that it might give her some ideas. If you haven't used play cloths or don't know what I'm talking about check out my blog post (click this link). They are awesome.
My cute tile photo coasters have become wooden ones. No progress so far.
So this week my plans are to:
- complete and print out play cloth booklet
- cut out bike basket pieces
- choose photos for the coasters
- decide what baby gift to make for the teacher who is leaving on maternity leave
- take a Christmas photo of the kids for cards/emails