I have finished my first ever sock monkey for Riley and I'm really pleased with how he turned out. You may notice that I haven't sewn his mouth but I kinda like him just like that plus I have a horrible habit of mucking things up at the very last stage.
I made these super easy Christmas cards using some basic Christmas shapes and a bit of ribbon.
I have most of the supplies for my Christmas crackers, I just need to decide what I'm going to put in them.
I have everything cut out for Riley's stocking so that's good to go when I can squeeze in some sewing time.
I'm still procrastinating on the advent calender and I can't decide what Christmas decorations I want to make this year ....