Firstly - love the progress everyone is making. You are all getting so much done! Well Done :-)
I fell off the radar a bit as I had the flu last week. On the mend now and I did manage to get a couple of things moved along.
Here's how my list is looking:
- Design and make Christmas cards to send out - DONE - designed and ordered online (I got a deal to get them printed and it saved heaps of time) plus they have already arrived!
- Write a Christmas newsletter (including photos) - STILL TO DO
- Design and order calendars featuring baby for family -ALMOST DONE - designed and I'm just going to do a final check this afternoon and then get these ordered!
- Make Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap ornaments plus an extra one for me - GETTING THERE - I have started these, none are finished yet but I have made a start to 5 of them (I think I need to make 9 total!)
- Make a crochet bag for a friend - STILL TO DO
- Applique a t-shirt for baby - STILL TO DO
- Crochet a cushion cover for my Mum - STILL TO DO
- Turn 2 x cigar tins into mini-albums - GETTING THERE - I picked a theme for the tins and got the photos printed - now I just need to put them together!
It seems very boring posting with no pictures so here is the Christmas photo I took of my baby boy to use on the cards and the calendar...