Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{Week 2} Kylie

What was a viral infection last week turned into a full blown sinus and ear infection and lets throw in tonsillitis while we are at it.  I have been on antibiotics for a few days now and feel so much better. I really do get sick when I get sick don't I.


I managed to finish off the little coin purses.  I am thinking of adding a movie ticket to these as these girls have been fantastic to my little miss.


I have also decided to go a little easy on myself and am not going to attempt to make Christmas cards this year.  I picked up these from Spotlight (thanks to the 30% off sale) and will work on getting them written up this week and am going to smile nicely at my husband and see if he will write the Christmas letter this year.


I have also cut out the PJ's for the boys.  Hoping to get those sewn up this week.


7 comments:

  1. Those little coin purses are so sweet! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you feel better ,the purses are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how many Christmas cards are you mailing out - looks like a lot to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your purses are beautiful - glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purses are really, really sweet! I think you have done pretty well considering that you have been ill. Hope you feel better soon.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no poor you! Hopefully you're past the worst now!
    Those purses are so cute and clever, I would never attempt something so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  7. goodness, you poor thing. Those little purses are sweet - I always wonder how you attach the metal clippy bit! I've given up on sending Christmas cards... sadly its all by email as its too exy to send o/seas!

    ReplyDelete