Every year I have big plans for Christmas, but as it gets closer the list gets shorter because I didn't start early enough and I run out of time. Sound familiar? So this year, together, we are going to commit to working as hard as we can to finish as many things on our Christmas list during the month of November. Your list doesn’t need to be enormously long, just what you want to achieve. You’ll probably find you will update them as needed throughout the month.
If you have friends and family that read your blog, don't worry, we have set up this blog so everyone who is joining in can contribute to it. That way it all stays secret squirrel. So in the details below when I say to "post on your blog" you can choose whether you want to use your blog or this group blog.
- The challenge will start on Tuesday 1 November
- On your blog post your list of what you would like to make in time for Christmas
- Link your post to this blog on the special page "The Christmas Challenge Team" so we can all see what you are hoping to achieve and who's joining in
- Then each Tuesday post on your blog what you have completed
- Link your post to this blog under the correct week update i.e. "Week One" so we can all pop around cheering each other on
If you would like to join in please leave a comment below and I will be in touch shortly with more details.