Sunday, October 30, 2011

How Is Your Christmas List Going

I was just wondering how everyone is going with their Christmas Lists?

I've been working on mine, but I always find it hard to decide what to make and for who. Although part of the indecisiveness is what stops me making gifts in the first place. So hopefully with this challenge it will force me to decide and buckle down and make them.

I was thinking of making a some shopper bags, but I don't have a pattern I am really happy with, does anyone know of a good pattern? Perhaps one in a book I can get from the library so I don't need to buy it.

I also plan to make a whole heap of my tissue holders (there's a tutorial on my blog) they are such a handy little gift to have on hand, and also really great for kindy teachers.

Feel free to post on this blog whenever you want, think of it as a bit of forum for everyone that's taking part in the challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Hello girls, I have my list ready to put up but have to sit this afternoon and follow the instructions about putting the little tab on my side bar etc, so I will also put my list up as I will have job one done by tomorrow lol will also look to see what I have in the way of patterns for shopping bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided on a few things to make but they're things that I want to make FOR Christmas as opposed to presents for people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all - I have my list ready to go - I have a mixture of things I want to be ready for Christmas and some are gifts I want to make for my grandchildren to open on Christmas day. Will have to go and sort out my hobby room before tomorrow so that I have plenty of work space.
    Cheers
    Oriel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im really struggling with my list this year!! hoping to have something sorted by tomorrow and then will get started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys, it sounds like everyone has been busy planning what they would like to do. I agree that it's hard to make a list Leonie. I imagine our lists with be a work in progress with different ideas popping up as we go along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a list *In my head* which I will get listed tomorrow. I don't have any family that read my blog so I can list where ever I like LOL.
    Not a huge list by any means but one I want to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh I didn't even have the kindy teachers on my list! tut tut - on top of my Xmas list (which is coming along nicely) I have to think of something to give the kindy at end of term which will also be Elijah's last day at kindy :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have my list of gifts for younge family members sorted, just stuck on what to make for all the older members! I am leaning towards handmade gift baskets with some food things but not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally unorganized and have vague ideas but am wondering if I will have had any of it done by next Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete